SEO for Bigcommerce
SEO Services to utilize the power of Bigcommerce
Improve your targeting and online best practice to maximize industry market share and generate solid revenue. Implement our proven 3 stage methodology which has been created specifically for eCommerce businesses using the Bigcommerce platform.
OUR 3 STAGE PROVEN METHODOLOGY
Strategy and planning phase for your online success. Includes extensive research on market share potential, buyer search behaviour & category hierarchy recommendations based on your current product range.
- Digital identity alignment and market positioning agreed with your internal team. NOTE: 90% of the clients we get have misaligned identity and positioning.
- Proposed website category hierarchy based on your product range.
- Confirm project feasibility through outlining full non branded organic market potential based on category and products impressions.
- Discovering current search visibility.
- Identifying project KPIs.
- Forecast project milestones and expectations.
Development or consultation services to implement Google’s onsite guidelines & eCommerce best practice. During this phase extensive onsite work will be conducted to correct onsite targeting, as well as URLs and category hierarchy.
- Category restructure (Over 90% of client projects required an entire category restructure) according to buyer search behaviour.
- Improved faceted navigation to benefit on category and attribute opportunities.
- Crawlability and Indexability improvements.
- Main menu improvements.
- Robots and canonical tags alignment.
- Structured data revision and possible enhancements suggestions.
- H tags refinement across the site according to W3C conventions.
- Category content adjustment according to targeted traffic per page, applies to existing category content only.
- Product URLs optimisation where possible using a subfolder.
- Consolidating Bigcommerce default review URLs, so the reviews will be part of the product page while indexing.
- Installing customized bot tracker to monitor bot activities for improving crawl budgets and indexing issues.
- Ad hoc improvements based on website development practices.
A combination of onsite, offsite promotional strategies and consultancy services; which enable Megantic to become your trusted eCommerce advisers to ensure long term market share and revenue growth.
- Monthly tracking and reporting.
- Ongoing support to align with the latest SEO practices and trends.
- Ongoing offsite content creation and promotions.
- Google analytics and search console monitoring.
- Actioning improvement on crawlability and indexing issues based on technical stats.
- Analysing 301 redirects and ongoing index cleaning.
- Website speed improvements where possible.
- Optimising URL parameters for search engine crawling.
- Ongoing crawl budget optimisation.
- Event, E-commerce and goal tracking setup.
- CTR monitoring and optimisation.
- Expanding the “impressions ring” based on new product opportunities.
- Ongoing internal linking.
- Product pages optimisation for long tail search terms and conversions.
- Basic best practice conversion rate optimisation.
- Actionable items for improving average sale.
- Internal team support for capitalizing on specific sales events.
- Suggest brand building exercises focusing on branded search term trends.
- Proposing blog & buying guide topics to utilise internal and external content marketing resources.
E-commerce Platform: Bigcommerce Case Studies
SOME BIGCOMMERCE REVIEWS
Great Company to work with it can be very difficult to find an excellent SEO company and Megantic it one of them - Shout Out to Blake who is our project manager he is always available whenever we need anything and usually already all over any issues before we even pick them up!
We saw great results
We saw great results in our SEO gowth almost immediately with Megantic, great team to work with and understood our brand and goals well.