If you are the WEB Developer/Programmer we are looking for, you will be
- Friendly, Charming, Enthusiastic and Conscientious
- Highly Motivated, Self Driven, with Great Communication Skills
- Web Developer with Passion & Heart that follows CLEARLY Instructions.
- Career Oriented with a will to Increase your Pay Significantly
And most importantly
- BORED with your current job and willing to MOVE UP on the ladder and become a Website Delivery Guru that provides ALWAYS 100% Client satisfaction, and not just another programmer in the back office
What is in it for you?
- Brightness of a future – We want you to expand your skills and become a Manager of the entire Website Delivery Team – We are on the fast track of growth, do you want to be part of it?
- Generous earning potential!
- South Melbourne Location (Close to Albert Park & MSAC)
- A fun team environment with great culture
- A bunch of media experts having a blast
- Be heard and not just a number
- Early finish on a Friday, knock off at 3:30 and beer provided, what’s not to love!
- You work hard and play hard and you want to find a company that does the same.
- Be able to wear digital casual smart clothes all week long.
- Grow & extend your professional network continuously.
What you will be doing?
- Lead the team to Bring Websites to LIFE together with a set of highly motivated bunch of programmers, designers & Digital Marketers.
- Fixing existing websites to meet highest level of standards (Upgrades/Analysis Tools installation, Call To Action implementation, Re-Re-Designs)
- Make sure the clients get EXACTLY what they WANTED.
Where is it all happening?
Located just a stone’s throw from the city, you will be working in a Spacious South Melbourne office, close to a Albert Park, MSAC, the South Melbourne market, loads of eateries and only a few minutes’ walk from public transport.
What you must have to apply for this role?
- Various CMSs Exposure (Wordrpess, Magento, Open Cart, CMS Made Simple, OSCommerce etc – We come across them all)
- Cross-Browser Issues Resolution
- Team Leadership Potential
- The desire to be part of a great team, loners need not apply.
You will be highly regarded if you also have
- A current/previous role of Web Development/Programmer
- Website Project Management Experience (Team Leadership)
- Clients/Developers Collaboration
- Magento/Wordpress/Google Certifications
- A “Can do” attitude and a willingness to learn and try new things
- The ability to see challenges as opportunities
- A way to make a difference in people’s lives
- A Bubbly personality & Well Presented.
Who you will be doing it with?
You will be working in a growing company that continuously invests in research & development of new technologies and new aspects of Online Marketing & Branding, which allows us to provide the Australian Market with the latest White-Hat solutions and technology required to increase their position as a Market Leader & Online Authority in their industry, through Websites, Branding, Social & Digital Advertising.