Career Opportunity – SEO Account & Project Manager
What is in it for you?
- Unlimited career growth both professionally and personally.
- Expand your skills and lead your own portfolio of clients.
- Generous earning potential!
- Work with E-commerce market leaders in their industry.
- South Melbourne Location (Close to Domain Interchange)
- A fun team environment with great collaborative culture.
- Collaborative learning environment with a hands on approach.
- Early finish on Fridays with 3:30pm knock offs.
- Grow & extend your professional network continuously.
- Casual office environment with flexible holidays and time off.
- Work for a company that is passionate about transparency and puts our client success as well as yours above all else.
Who are you?
- Highly Motivated, Self Driven, with Great Communication Skills.
- Friendly, Enthusiastic and A Desire For Digital Knowledge.
- Passionate about YOUR client’s success & making sure they get results.
- Melbourne Based (Overseas Applications will not be considered)
What you will be doing?
- Make sure the clients GET MORE business & Actually CARE about the Clients.
- Managing a portfolio of clients throughout their campaign, from understanding more about their business to aligning their platforms to better connect with their customers.
- Proactively finding areas for improvement and making recommendations to your clients.
- Ensure client success through our methodology while upskilling yourself through first hand experience.
Where is it all happening?
Located just a stone’s throw from the city, you will be working in a Spacious South Melbourne office, close to domain interchange, the South Melbourne market, loads of eateries and only a few minutes’ walk from public transport.
What you must have to apply for this role?
- 2 Year+ Digital Marketing Experience or Similar Fields.
- Various Marketing Channels Exposure (SEO, Adwords, PLA, Social, Display, Comparison Websites, Referral Networks)
- Clients Relations Building & HIGHEST Level of Customer Service. ONLY Second To NONE Service is ACCEPTABLE
- Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- The desire to be part of a great team.
You will be highly regarded if you also have
- A current role as Account Manager (We’d love to see what you can bring in the team)
- Google Certifications
- Content Writing Skills
- A “Can do” attitude and a willingness to learn and try new things
- The ability to see challenges as opportunities
- A way to make a difference in people’s lives
- A Bubbly personality & Well Presented.
Who you will be doing it with?
You will be working in a growing company that only works with big brands and market leaders in their industry. We continuously invests in research & development of new technologies and new aspects of Online Marketing & Branding. This allows us to provide the Australian Market with the latest White-Hat solutions and technology required to increase their position as a Market Leader & Online Authority in their industry, through Websites, Branding, Social & Digital Advertising.