eCommerce Organic Search Specialists
Want to progress professionally and personally in understanding eCommerce & SEO comprehensively? We are looking for someone like you.
Who are we?
We are an active, fun and friendly team specialising in Organic Search for e-commerce sites.
Located just a stone’s throw from the city, in a Spacious South Melbourne office close to the Botanical Gardens & Shrine of Remembrance, only a few minutes away from public transport.
About the position
The right candidate will be able to interact well with stakeholders and developers to provide guidance, suggestions as well as coordinate the workflow between the stakeholder and development team.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of eCommerce platforms (especially Magento, Neto, WordPress & Shopify), and an understanding in the areas of UI modifications, database changes, admin modifications, customisations, catalog and checkout structure, & functionality changes. We are interested in a candidate that can be resourceful, flexible, adaptable and able to eventually work well with limited direction and oversight. If that is you, then submit your application today.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining a culture consistent with Company values.
- Supporting the team & stakeholder with managing end to end web builds and eCommerce platform migrations.
- Communicating with and managing stakeholders.
- Discussing “tech terms” with non-technical stakeholders.
- Ensuring project stakeholders are effectively engaged throughout the project lifecycle.
- Maintaining relationships and resolving stakeholder conflicts.
- Coordinating and assigning workload.
- Identifying and implementing new tools and functionalities.
- Meeting stakeholder expectations (Making sure stakeholders get exactly what they request).
- Coordinating, assigning and managing tasks to the development team.
- Advising and collaborating with the execution of SEO strategies.
- Executing technical implementations.
You must have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Well organized and can manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Strong attention to details with remarkable organizational skills.
- Ability to write specific technical requirements to be provided to internal or external teams.
- Understanding in UI modifications, database changes, admin modifications, customizations, catalog and checkout structure, and functionality changes (Magento, WordPress, Neto, Shopify and other eCommerce platforms)
- 2+ Years Technical Experience – PHP/MySQL.
- Experience with eCommerce management (especially Magento 1 & 2).
- Understanding of Magento Builds and Certification is not mandatory but an advantage.
- Previous experience as a project manager will be an advantage.
What is in for you?
- Expand your skills greatly.
- A fun team environment with a great culture.
- Working with highly ranked organic search specialists.
- You work and play hard, and you want to find a company that does the same.
- Be able to wear digital casual smart clothes all week long.
- Early finish on a Friday, knock off at 3:30 and beer provided, what’s not to love!