This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-wining, market-leading digital company who helps eCommerce businesses grow traffic and revenue through organic search (SEO). This role will suit an individual who is passionate about eCommerce and digital marketing.
The ideal candidate for this position will excel at building and nurturing rapport with potential B2B clients and booking appointments. With a supportive team this is an autonomous role for the successful candidate to demonstrate a consultative approach to selling, using their personality, experience and skills to identify, qualify & nurture hand picked leads for sales opportunities.
You’ll be learning how to analyse eCommerce websites to identify market opportunities and will learn how to present technical SEO market opportunities via phone, email and video to prospective clients.
We’re a growing company that values our staff and believes strongly in upskilling our team members, so if you’re a driven motivated individual with a desire to constantly grow. Our team will be in full support to see you succeed in your goals for growth!
What’s on offer:
- Generous earning potential
- Learn from some of the best minds in our industry about eCommerce
- Grow your knowledge and experience in the highly sought after profession
- Amazing culture & team environment with the early finishes on Fridays
- Brand new open plan offices based in South Melbourne
More about the role:
- You’ll be learning from the best in the business about eCommerce, retail and organic search (Search Engine Optimisation or SEO).
- Analysing eCommerce businesses to identify technical SEO market opportunities.
- Curating email & video technical seo analysis
- You’ll be in charge of managing your own portfolio of potential clients and will strategically make decisions to present Megantic tailored strategy for their business
- Building rapport and being able to articulate growth You primary role will be to research new business opportunities and book qualified appointments with clients to learn more about Megantic’s unique strategy
- Competitive base salary in line with the market
- Attractive bonus incentives paid monthly on top of salary
- Exceptional Verbal Communication
- Exceptional Written Communication skills (Email)
- Professional/Commercial Acumen
- Proven track record in previous sales positions
- ability to build rapport with eCommerce business decision makers
- 3+ years experience in a sales capacity (either B2B or B2C)
- eCommerce experience is highly desirable, although not required.
- Demonstrated experience in over delivering sales objectives
- Strong motivation to achieve results and hit targets
- Ability to work in a team, but is also a self-starter focused on individual goals
- Fluent in English
- Permanent residency
- Retail or digital experience isn’t mandatory but will be an added bonus
To apply for this position, please submit your CV together with a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role to email@example.com can put firstname.lastname@example.org – however better if we both can screen them as one’s i may dismiss, you may see as viable. I will be leaning on your experience in hiring to guide me in choosing the right candidate for our team.
Please note that due to the overwhelming number of applications received, we are unable to reply to every application. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
50 to 70K Anually