This is an excellent role with realistic targets and expectations, working for a leading, boutique digital marketing agency. This role is perfect for someone looking to grow within their digital marketing/sales career, a highly collaborative working environment where we put value onto staff performance and development, we’re looking for someone driven to succeed targets and has a “Can do” attitude.
Placing high value on the development of our staff, team culture is a big part of who we are at Megantic, setting realistic targets, we’re compassionate and a dedicated team.
WHY CHOOSE MEGANTIC:
- Earn up to $250+ per week in bonuses on top of base salary
- Perfect role for professional individuals who are looking to progress in a career in digital marketing
- Career opportunities, progress to the role that suits your skillset
- Fun, happy and positive working environment in an open plan office
- Opportunities – Grow your own Lead Generation Team!
- Future BDM Position
- Great earning potential
- Professional development of your sales and marketing skills
- Being a part of a growing team that truly cares about each member’s professional growth
- Finish early at 3:30pm on Friday’s
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Securing qualified appointments by phone with executive decision-makers who are interested in online marketing or web development services
- Emailing potential clients and sending calendar Outlook invitations upon setting appointments
- Recording and maintaining all relevant details in a CRM system, including follow-up actions
- Answering inbound calls resulting from our various advertising campaigns.
- Reporting to Digital Strategist & Managers (BDM’s)
- Exceptional phone manner with the ability to talk to business owners and marketing managers
- Sales Appointment Setting experience, and a successful history in outbound sales or appointment setting role is advantage.
- Natural ability to get through gatekeepers.
- Strong digital knowledge or experience (SEO-SEM, PPC) is a plus but not a requirement.
- Goal oriented and a desire to exceed expectations.
You will be highly regarded if you also have
- Had a similar role in online marketing sales in the past.
- A “Can do” attitude and a willingness to learn and try new things.
- The ability to see challenges as opportunities.
- 2+ years of sales experience in B2B
- 1+ years experience in booking appointments
To show interest in this role please call Phillip on 0434 440 889 & connect with on LinkedIn after applying through the www.megantic.com.au website portal.
$48k base, casual basis, $60,000 OTE + Super