Digital Account Executive and Marketing Consultant
Who will you be working with?
You will be working for an established, leading digital marketing and web development agency located just a stone’s throw from the city and right next door to Albert Park Lake (a short walk from public transit).
We are a company that closely adheres to our values. Not taking on competing clients and focusing on the quality of our work, has allowed us to maintain long-lasting relationships with our clientele.
What will you be doing?
- Securing qualified appointments by phone with executive decision-makers who are interested in online marketing or web development services
- Emailing potential clients and sending calendar Outlook invitations upon setting appointments
- Recording and maintaining all relevant details in a CRM system, including follow-up actions
- Answering inbound calls resulting from our various advertising campaigns.
- Reporting to internal Directors and Managers (BDM’s)
What is in it for you?
- Opportunities – Grow your own Lead Generation Team!
- Future BDM Position
- Great earning potential
- Professional development of your sales and marketing skills
- Being a part of a growing team that truly cares about each member’s professional growth
- Finish early at 3:30pm on Friday’s
- Exceptional phone manner with the ability to talk to business owners and marketing managers
- Business development experience, and a successful history in outbound sales or appointment setting role is advantage.
- Natural ability to get through gatekeepers.
- Strong digital knowledge or experience (SEO⁄SEM, PPC) is a plus but not a requirement.
- Goal oriented and a desire to exceed expectations
You will be highly regarded if you also have
- Had a similar role in online marketing sales in the past
- A “Can do” attitude and a willingness to learn and try new things
- The ability to see challenges as opportunities